Snorkel in the Lost Chambers Aquarium in Dubai’s Atlantis The Palm has unbelievable 65,000 marine creatures. Firstly, the introductory briefing is given by Don; snorkel, mask and floatation vest supplied to the person and then enter the striking Ambassador Water. You can observe the beautiful array of aquatic life over the surface. You can also have experience of rays and reef sharks to huge unusual fish such as parrotfish and spotted snapper. It would be an unexpectedly awesome experience for families.
What to expect?
The wonderful experience of Ultimate Snorkel includes exciting activities and fun for everyone. You can swim with a snorkel, mask and a flotation vest among the colourful fishes in the chamber. Before the entry, the visitors and guest are guided by a trainer about marine life, diving in shallow water and discover the cove when breathing on the surface.
One has no need to be a professional swimmer, you will get the safety jacket to float on the surface. So you don’t need to get the proper swimming skills or classes before going to snorkelling. The advanced learner will also be guided by the proper direction for the use of equipment. The animals that you will see are Gray reef sharks, Bowmouth Guitar Shark, Giant Guitar Shark, Cownose rays, Porcupine rays & Cowtail rays. You also have a striking look of Parrotfish, Sea bream, Black spotted snapper plus more. The sharks stay in the deeper part of the water. So you don’t need to frightened about it. The Aquarist gives special food to marine life at a specific time. As touching is not allowed for your safety, but you can observe the animals.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- The inclusions are Shorty wetsuit, Flotation coat, Updating on gear and Entry/Admission in the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- The exclusions are hotel pickup and drop-off plus food and beverages.
Ultimate Snorkel Terms & Strategies
- Your identification like valid passport, ID, driver's license must be given for your experience. If you don’t have all these things, then you would not be allowed to participate in the program.
- As the program takes place on a daily basis, but reservations are suggested due to the limited space.
- Mask, wetsuit, the towel will be provided to you. Just come with your safety jackets.
- Children by the age of 6 are allowed to participate.
- Children under the age of 16 must be guided by an adult.
- During the experience, free diving is not allowed.
- Ultimate Snorkel tickets do not comprise The Lost Chambers Aquarium Admittance.
Snorkelling in Dubai; A wonderful experience for those who love water and have keen to know about marine life. If you are afraid of the underwater experience, then just wear the floating jacket, then explore and enjoy the sea world on the water surface. A range of vibrant and colourful animal species can observe which will give you a memorable experience for your lifetime.